Top Ten Tuesday is a meme that is hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish. I love reading their blog.
Eventually I will get around to writing about all of these books in more detail because all of these books are in our all time favorites category. My husband and I have read and reread these books to our son so many times that we all have them memorized.
These books are fun and have been a great way to introduce my son to the alphabet. I’m not in all that much of a hurry for him to start reading on his own – I’m hoping to have a few more years of curling up on the couch — but I do get quite a sense of pride when he’s pointing out letters on an elevator, in the grocery store, and in books.
All of these books are fantastic and are HIGHLY recommended.
1. What Pete Ate From A – Z (Really!) by Maira Kalman
2. Agent A to Agent Z by Andy Rash
3. Chicka Chicka Boom Boom by Bill Martin, Jr. and John Archambault, illustrated by Lois Ehlert
4. Alphabet by Matthew Van Fleet
5. The Alphabet Book by P. D. Eastman
6. The Dog from Arf! Arf! to Zzzzzzz by artlist INTERNATIONAL
7. A is for Alaska! Written by Kyle Forbush and Illustrated by Lisa Forbush
8. Dr. Seuss’s A B C
9. James Balog’s Animals A to Z
10. Museum A B C by The Metropolitan Museum of Art
Where Obtained: Personal Library.
FTC Disclosures: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” If you click on the link and purchase the book, I will receive an affiliate commission at no additional cost to you. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”